Our Performance Motivation solutions focus on motivating performance as opposed to simply managing it. We provide safe, non-judgemental platforms for people to have the right conversations that motivate them to perform at their best. To learn more read the latest CIPD report (or view the summary report).
Our Performance Motivation approach:
• Changes the culture of the organisation around performance management to build a culture of performance motivation.
• Changes the tone of performance conversations to focus on strengths-based, positive conversations that engage people and enable great performance.
• Facilitates honest team conversations that support what’s most important for people to collaborate effectively.
• Offers solutions across key areas of the employee life-cycle including: goal setting, being our best selves at work, preventing under-performance, career growth, and building relationships.
• Managers lacking the confidence and skills to have motivating performance conversations.
• Teams who need to collaborate more effectively and take more accountability for their performance.
• People and organisations who want to go beyond the traditional ‘climbing the ladder’ view of career progression.
• Anyone who feels overloaded and finds it hard to be strategic and prioritise.
• People and organisations who want to evolve out-dated performance practices.
• Shift towards a positive performance culture that engages and motivates the workforce
• Empower managers and give them skills to address performance issues effectively
• Increase collaboration and “buy in” to team goals
• Develop performance goals that align organisational values and individual strengths
We can offer Performance of formats: Consultancy / Coaching / Workshops / Tools and combining all into a full programme.
The core modules for Performance Motivation are:
• Building Our Strengths
• Being Our Best
• Making Meaningful Goals
• Growing Our Careers
• Collaborating Effectively
• Inspiring Our Clients
Angie, a Learning & Development Director, was looking for help to develop strategy for talent and performance management.
Applying Bailey & French's approach resulted in a breath of life into the people. A new culture of positive conversations, combined with collaboration resulted in a more agile way of working with a focus on positive performance on all levels.