The perfect introduction to Human Leadership
This evidence-based programme is ideal for middle managers, first-time managers and future leaders. You’ll get an introduction to the four pillars of Human Leadership, understand the basics and more, to inspire you to succeed as a leader.
- Improve leadership confidence and capability
- Communicate with purpose, authenticity and impact
- Develop a curious and inclusive mindset to strengthen trust and performance
- Role model human skills to balance wellbeing and performance
- Learn how to give feedback
- Learn from others facing similar challenges, get fresh perspectives
We’ll support you throughout your human leadership journey in a psychologically safe space.
October: (F2F in Brighton, East Sussex) Tuesday 10 October 09:30-17:00 (GMT)
October: (Virtual) Tuesday 17 October 09:30-13:00 and Thursday 19 October 09:30-13:00 (GMT)
November: (Virtual) Tuesday 21 November 09:30-13:00 and Thursday 23 November 09:30-13:00 (GMT)
December: (Virtual) Thursday 7 December 09:30-16:30 (GMT)
The Bailey & French Human Leadership Open Programme
What you get:
- Expert support from Bailey & French positive psychologists
- A choice of virtual or face-to-face sessions throughout 2023
- Access to our four-week, online, on-demand Human Leadership course (rated 4.8/5 stars)
- Human Leadership toolkit including workbook and micro-actions
- Opportunities to meet with other leaders facing similar challenges and get fresh perspectives
- Actions that can be implemented right away
Face-to-face and virtual options are available. In-house sessions for bookings of six or more are available too, just contact us.
Just £495 plus VAT per person.
Dates available throughout 2023.
Who will benefit?
We work with leaders across the public and private sectors. This course is specifically beneficial for:
- Future leaders – ambitious and determined future leaders wanting to create a better organisation for the future, learning together
- Middle managers – as we’re seeing a high turnover and high levels of burnout, those who need lots of support to become more resilient and energised
- Front line and first-time managers – eager to learn and influence from the bottom up
Organizations that focus on the human experience are twice as likely to outperform their peers over a three-year period.
Just want to try our Human Leadership online short course?
Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars
Our on-demand, 100% online course over four weeks, helps learners strengthen their foundations of emotionally intelligent leadership. You’ll learn how to become an authentic and inclusive role model and you’ll get a digital certificate when you’ve completed it.
Join thousands of learners across 154 countries develop their human leadership skills.