Register for our TeamFlow event
Let’s all strive for TeamFlow: the highly productive state felt by individuals and the whole team, where we all thrive. Come and discover the secrets to reach TeamFlow.
Date: Wednesday 1 March 2023
Time: Arrive after 8am for a prompt 9am start. Finishes at 11:30am
Venue: South Lodge, Brighton Road, Lower Beeding, Crabtree, Horsham RH13 6PS
Alex Bailey and team will facilitate this highly engaging and interactive session. You’ll experience our new TeamFlow conversation mat for yourself, consider your own experiences and talk through common challenges together with your peers.
- Insights into the benefits of TeamFlow for teams and businesses
- How to facilitate the TeamFlow conversation mat. It’s scalable and designed for anyone to use
- See a demo of our TeamFlow online course, available on a per head basis
- Practical short and longer-term actions to help achieve TeamFlow
- Post-event summary covering key challenges faced by peers and collective solutions/actions discussed on the day which could support your own organisation
Backup/waiting list: Due to unforeseen circumstances sometimes people have to cancel at the last minute. To fill all available slots, please let us know a backup from your team. We’ll do our best to include them from our waiting list if you’re unable to join us.