We have an exciting job opportunity for an Operations Assistant who will provide excellent administrative support for the Operations Manager and the team at Bailey&French.
You’ll liaise with and provide support for our clients and consultants, as well as managing external suppliers, through telephone, post and email.
You’ll contribute to the continuous management of activities, systems and processes relating to all administration and financial processing.
- – Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls
- – Interacts with clients, visitors, and suppliers
- – Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- – Manage outgoing mail for our products to all our clients Internationally
- – Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- – Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- – Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- – Edits documents for accuracy
- – Maintains accurate records and enters data
- – Assists with organising events
- – Conducts research and compiles data
- – Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
- – Interacts with leaders and teams
- – Assists in setting up new client accounts
- – Maintains financial database records
- – Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- – Answers client questions and confirms client orders
- – Excellent administration and IT skills, including Office programmes
- – Strong written and verbal communication skills
- – Attentive to detail
- – Able to prioritise tasks effectively
- – Highly efficient and organised, excellent time management skills
- – Understands the confidential nature of our work and that of our clients, reducing risks whenever required and being entirely professional and trustworthy
- – Able to work alone or as part of a team
- – Enjoys developing effective working relationships; you’ll ensure that information and knowledge is shared amongst the team to ensure we provide a great service.
- – Able to represent Bailey & French in a professional manner, ensuring people are provided with the correct information
- – Experienced at handling sometimes challenging communications in a professional, confident and empathetic manner, while also recognising when to escalate queries you will have a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- – You’ll be resilient, able to meet deadlines, solve problems and manage workload in a timely manner.
Bailey & French are a consultancy based in the heart of Brighton. We offer consulting and recruitment services. We are pioneers in applying positive psychology to the workplace. Our purpose is to have such an impact on the world of work that we positively impact millions of people’s lives. In service of this we focus on empowering people to be their best for both performance and wellbeing. Our people solutions include facilitated organisational learning programmes, consultancy, workshops and tools. Our clients include organisations of all sizes, in the private and public sector. For more, please visit www.baileyandfrench.com
How to apply:
If you are interested in the role, please send us a short video introducing yourself along with your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th July 2019.
Let us know why you are interested in the role and Bailey and French. As video files can be quite large, you are welcome to use platforms such as Google Drive and WeTransfer to submit your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!