The role of Marketing Manager is a newly created position to support the continued growth of our business aligned to our overall vision and strategy.
This is an exciting time to be joining an ambitious team in a pioneering business with a portfolio of clients spanning all markets and industries across the UK and Internationally.
Marketing Manager – Brighton based, full time, £20-30k salary
- Developing marketing strategy in line with our company Growth strategy.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Skills and experience:
- Marketing knowledge – marketing or relevant degree.
- Understanding of automated digital marketing systems i.e. Hubspot.
- 1-3 years experience in marketing.
- Someone who loves putting processes into place and connecting the dots in organisations.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are keen to find out more, please click here for a candidate pack.