Sign up for an NHS Wellbeing Pack
On the NHS's 70th birthday, we wanted to create a free pack to say thank you for the great work people in the NHS are doing, and help you to thrive and flourish into the future.
38.4% of NHS workers have felt unwell recently due to work related stress. This pack is designed to help give hope, guidance and support for all people working in the NHS to move towards a more psychologically healthy future. Some resources are particularly relevant to working with people and culture strategies.
What does the pack contain?
- Overview of the PERMA model of Wellbeing
- Wellbeing strategy support tool
- Wellbeing case study from Brighton & Sussex University Hospital
- Course of wellbeing videos
- Course of wellbeing micro-actions
- Overview of wellbeing products and services
What are the benefits?
- Deeper understanding of psychological wellbeing
- Clarity over what a positive, preventative approach to supporting wellbeing looks like
- Ideas for actions we can take to support our own and others' wellbeing at work
- Enhanced confidence to talk about wellbeing with colleagues