By understanding the role that technology plays in supporting various business functions, company management is better positioned to determine the relative importance of these functions and prioritise the systems, applications, and data involved.
Technology Risks are present throughout the company and must be addressed as a whole, it enables key processes that a company uses to develop, deliver, and manage its products, services, and support operations.
Understanding the role that technology plays in enabling core business operations establishes the framework for understanding where relevant technology risks lie.
We’ve recruited at senior leadership, middle management and specialist levels, placing individuals in roles from Trainee Risk Manager to CRO, and from Analyst to Senior Risk Partner for international organisations across all sectors.
- Technology Risk
- Risk Reporting
- Risk Architecture
- Risk Infrastructure
- Data Insight
- Business Resilience
- e-Commerce (Magenta, Hybris, Salesforce)
- Digital Risk
- Cyber Security
- Information & IT Security
- Programme Delivery
"extremely helpful and thought of everything"
A few examples of completed assignments:
- 2 x Tech Risk Senior Manager, Big 4 Firm, London
- Architectural Risk Manager, Private Bank, Zurich
- Tech Risk Manager, Big 4 Firm, London
- Cyber Security Manager, Top Tier Consultancy, London
- Head of Corporate Development, CEE Digital Agency, Big 4 Firm, Warsaw
- Country Lead Romania, Digital Agency, Big 4 Firm, Bucharest
- APAC IFRS Software Sales Director, Big 4 firm, Warsaw