We are in an exciting phase of expansion at Bailey and French and plan to grow the business across both our Consulting and Recruitment areas.
To support this growth, we are keen to speak with people with varying levels of experience for our comprehensive Consultant roles, covering business development, programme design and delivery.
What do we do at Bailey & French?
We consult with our clients across all areas of the employee lifecycle including recruitment, performance motivation, and talent movement. We help people and organisations understand what they do brilliantly, and how they can maximise their strengths, designing efficient, engaging interventions that, with minimum effort and maximum impact, positively evolve culture.
We apply research directly into the workplace, and are at the leading edge of an exciting new “people era”. Creating platforms for people to have great conversations is at the core of our work.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experts in facilitation, coaching, and respectfully supporting the learning and growth of individuals, teams and organisations. You may come from an HR, L&D, OD/OE, or occupational psychology background. We may also consider successful recruitment consultants with a relevant degree, and an interest in broader business consultancy.
You will have a keen interest in applying Positive Psychology and pioneering it across areas including Strengths, Resilience, and Mindfulness. You will be keen to leave behind traditional HR and change methodology and enjoy finding new human, simple and effective ways of supporting our clients to achieve high levels of performance through their people. So, what are we looking for?
- Someone educated to post-graduate level in Psychology or Business
- Someone who loves learning, exploring new ideas and improving their work
- Someone who likes to be accountable and responsible for their own work
- Someone who is fascinated by people and great at relating to people
- Someone who is determined and loves being productive and achieving results, and seeing the results of their own efforts with financial returns
What will we give you in return?
- A role with purpose where you are encouraged to use your strengths every day – not continually focus on fixing your weaknesses
- Sponsorship opportunities to study for your MBA, Post grad Diploma, or Post grad Certificate at University of Brighton Business School
- The opportunity to build broader business consultancy experience across the whole employee lifecycle
- An awesome office location next to Brighton station
Our purpose is to positively influence the world of work and people’s lives more broadly, so if this sounds exciting to you, and you feel you have the required knowledge and skills to work well in a Consultancy role, get in touch asap. Those people who join us now will have inspiring opportunities as we grow and could take key strategic roles in the future of the business.
Basic salary is £18,000 to £40,000 + commission + bens.
Please send your CV with best contact details, current reward package and notice period information to firstname.lastname@example.org